MERCHANT NAVY - ADMISSION
MARITIME EDUCATION TRAINING &
Approved by the : Directorate General of Shipping, Ministry of Shipping, Govt.Of India
(Under the Management of METRI Educational Trust)
Falta Industrial Growth Centre, Sector-IV 24 Parganas (S) West Bengal India- Phone :03174 222069 Fax-03174222069 e-mail:email@example.com
Application Invited For:
· Pre-Sea Training Course for GP Rating(Deck & Engine Room Seamen,)
· Pre-Sea Training Course for CCMC(Saloon Rating Cook & GS )
Academic standards: GP Rating : vide D G Shipping Training Circular 8 of 2016
1. 10th standard pass from government recognized board with subjects English, Mathematics & Science with 40% aggregate. English 40% in Xth. or Xiith. (OR)
2. 12th standard pass from government recognized board with 40% agregate. English 40% at Xth or Xllth but with subjects English, Mathematics & Science at xth . (OR)
3. Pass in 2 year ITI course approved by DVET; with minimum 40% aggregate marks in final year of ITI & minimum 40% aggregate marks in final year of ITI & minimum 40% in English in10th or 12th.
§ Age limit: Minimum age l7 years and 6 months and maximum age 25 years on the date of commencement of course.
§ Physical standards: As per M.s (Medical Examination for seafarers) Rules 2000 as amended from time to time.
§ Five years age relaxation For Sc/ST candidates
Educational Qualification (CCMC) : Pass the exam 10 or equivalent from any recognized Board, state or Central Board & NIOS, New Delhi, any stream with minimum 40% marks in aggregate and 40% in English
Age Limit : Not less than 17 years 6 months and not more than 25 years at the time of commencement of the Course. upto 27 years for Graduate only
Medical Fitness: As per M .S Medical examination of Seafarers rules, 2000 as amended from time to time.
Course Fees :GP Rating : 180000/- (One lakh Eighty thousand only) For CCMC : 160000/- (One lakh Sixty thousands )only including fooding, lodging, uniforms and basic familiarization Course( i.e PST,PSSR,EFA,FPFF ,STS&DS) No stipend is payable during the training period.
Duration : 6 (Six )Months
Intake capacity : GP Rating :90 (Ninty)/Batch For CCMC : 40/Batch
Commencement of the Course : 1st.day of January-2020
Selection : On the basis of interview and personality test, first come first serve basis.
Date of Interview : 09-07/,16-07/,23-07/,30-07/06-08/13-08/,20-08/,27-08/, 03-09/,10-09/,17-09/,24-09/01-10-2019
Prospect : After successfully completion of the course (Pass the exit exam by the competent authority.) candidate shall be entitled to obtain the CDC from the office of the Shipping Master, Mumbai or Kolkata and eligible for join merchant navy job.
Valid documents : Before Join the course candidate must obtain the passport from the office of regional passport officer.
Prospectus: Available for download from our websitewww.metrikolkata.org or contact :- To the Dy.Chairman , METRI Kolkata,152, S.P Mukherjee road,4th. Floor Kolkata-700026
ADMISSION HELPLINE. : 9830053096
ANKIT TIWARI -DIRECTOR 8272908998
Note :1) We have no branch or any authorize person/Agents in throughout the India and This institute is not liable for any kind of admission/payment/ financial transaction with any unwanted/un authorise persons
2) International Passport is the essential documents for this training and candidate has to produce the same on or before the training. and also note the signature in the passport must be in ENGLISH.
3) Medical Fitness Certificate to be produced byCandidate from the DG Shipping Approved Medical Centre/Doctor by their own.
4) Cancellation and Refund policy available in the backpage/over leaf of the Joining Letter please read carefuly and go through the same at the time of admission.